Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
One of the challenges I’ve heard recently from women is this: “I just need to get through this next phase of what’s going on for me …”
And then, I’m given a list of things which prevent them from starting their own business now:
- I need to spend time with my aging parents.
- I need to process my job release.
- I need to cherish my children right now.
- I need to — insert your reason for delaying the start of your new business …
Here are four questions, based off of Byron Katie’s work I’d like you to ask yourself:
- Is the reason you’re not moving forward with the exciting business you’ve described to me, true?
- How can you know it’s true?
- If you did NOT believe that thought, who would you be?
- What could you think right now that would shift you so you could begin your business right now?
I invite you to actually think through your responses.
You will be glad you did.
I’d love to hear your thoughts about this and the answers that come up for you.
Please respond and let me know what you’re thinking.